more info

Local Tax Assessment Forms

In the course of working on your return we may ask you to provide us with your resident country tax declaration or official Income Tax Assessment Form for the filing year in question.

This allows us to ensure that we are reporting completely accurate figures on your US tax return.

If you are unsure whether you received such document in your resident country, you can find more information about it in the following pages:


Austria https://service.bmf.gv.at
Belgium https://eservices.minfin.fgov.be
France http://www.thelocal.fr
Germany http://www.gtai.de
Italy http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it
Spain https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es
Sweden https://www.skatteverket.se
Switzerland https://www.ch.ch/en/tax-return
United Kingdom https://www.gov.uk


Hong Kong http://www.ird.gov.hk
Japan http://gaijintax.com
Korea http://www.nts.go.kr
Singapore http://www.iras.gov.sg


Australia https://www.ato.gov.au
New Zealand http://www.ird.govt.nz
South Africa http://www.sarsefiling.co.za


Argentina http://help.sap.com
Brazil http://www.receita.fazenda.gov.br
Canada http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca
Mexico http://www.sat.gob.mx