Our goal is to educate Americans abroad on the topic of Expatriate Taxation.
This section contains the articles we published on the subject.
- The IRS will be shutting down electronic filing on Nov 21 until January 2021 17 Nov 2020
- IRS offers new options for those struggling to pay their tax bills because of COVID-19 13 Nov 2020
- What to do if a bank or online marketplace asks for a W-9/W-8? 06 Nov 2020
- What is a Tax Identification Number (TIN)? 06 Nov 2020
- IRS adds QR codes to key balance due notices to help taxpayers 16 Oct 2020