Our goal is to educate Americans abroad on the topic of Expatriate Taxation.
This section contains the articles we published on the subject.
- Relief from Filing Forms 3520a/3520 for Certain Tax-Favored Foreign Trusts 29 Jun 2020
- IRS Update: Combat-zone contract workers qualify for Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE) 24 Jun 2020
- Totalization Agreement and Additional Child Tax Credits 27 May 2020
- How Expats Can Cash Checks From the IRS While Abroad 23 May 2020
- IRS releases guidance on returning erroneously received stimulus checks 10 May 2020